The Clark County Health Department wants to you help kick the habit!
Sign up for Freedom From Smoking
The American Lung Association's Freedom from Smoking program gives you options, resources, and support to quit for good! Freedom from Smoking is the premier smoking cessation program from the American Lung Association. It helps you develop a plan of action that leads to your quit day. You will also receive the support you need to remain smokefree for life.
What You'll Learn
- How to know if you're really ready to quit
- Medications that an increase your success
- Lifestyle changes to make quitting easier
- How to prepare for your quit day
- Coping strategies for managing stress and avoiding weight gain
- Developing a new self-image
- How to stay smokefree for good
IMPROVE YOUR HEALTH & THE HEALTH OF THOSE AROUND YOU
The Rewards of Becoming a Nonsmoker are GREAT........
After 20 minutes:
After 24 hours:
After 1 year:
After 5 years:
Upcoming Class Dates:
Tuesdays, March 14th- May 2nd
Location: Home Health Agency
273 Shoppers Drive
Winchester, KY 40391